Lamination ResourcesProtect your items with lamination!
Grand Ledge Area District Library offers laminating services to the public for a small fee. The library staff will laminate items up to 11 inches wide and not more than 3.5mm thick. Patrons must fill out an agreement for service form and sign a waiver of responsibility.
The laminator will be operated by staff only. The laminator will generally be available 10am – 4pm Monday – Friday, and on select evenings. Lamination will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
List of items that CANNOT be laminated:
• Social security cards, State IDs, or Drivers Licenses.
• Medicare Card.
• Anything issued by the Government.
• Anything with a security feature.
• Diplomas or Degrees.
• Medical documents like EKG/x-ray/ultrasounds/etc.
• Any Certificates (i.e. Birth, Death, Divorce)
• Property or Business Ownership
• Vaccination cards.
• Anything printed on thermal paper.
• Pornographic or adult-natured items.
|Business Card 2.5″ x 3.75″||$1.00|
|Index Card 3″ x 5″||$1.00|
|Photo 4″ x 6″||$1.00|
|Photo 5″ x 7″||$2.00|
|Letter 8.5″ x 11″||$2.00|