Community SupportThese resources can help!
Grand Ledge Emergency Assistance Program – An all-volunteer organization that assists with utility bills, transportation, food, medical bills and housing needs for families within the Grand Ledge School District. 517-626-0694
Michigan 2-1-1 – Dial 2-1-1 to be connected to the nearest emergency food resource.
MI Bridges – apply for benefits, get help with healthcare coverage, food & cash assistance
Tri-County Office on Aging – connecting seniors and those who care for seniors with a variety of services
Eaton County Wellness Resource Directory — find programs and services to help improve your mental health
Ways to Volunteer — you can make a difference
- Ken’s Coat Closet — most current information — www.facebook.com/kens.coatcloset or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Pantry listing — Churches and Community Centers from foodpantries.org
- GLPS Food Service — Food pickup for children in need from 10:30 – noon, Tues. & Fri., at Beagle (600 South St., GL).
- Grand Ledge Seventh Day Adventist Community Service Center … food pantry for families facing a temporary emergency within the Grand Ledge, Eagle, Mulliken, and Wacousta area. 517-627-4348
- Believers Christian Church Food Pantry … food pantry located in Eagle. 517-622-0719
- Free Little Food Pantries … help-yourself pantries at both 227 West Jefferson and 402 North Clinton in Grand Ledge, MI 48837
- Eaton County Weekly Housing Guide – March 31, 2020
- Housing Services Mid Michigan — Housing Search Resources or call (517) 541-1180
Important Phone Numbers
- 211 — dial this simple number to get connected to resources
- COVID-19 Hotline — 1-888-535-6136 (7 days a week from 8am-5pm)
- Sparrow COVID-19 Hotline 1-877-205-1300 (not for emergencies — use 911)
- Tri-County Office on Aging — 1-800-405-9141
- Need help with your GLADL Library Account — 517-622-3550