A to Z World FoodAn expanded database offering a variety of information on world cuisine
AtoZ World Food™ is the world’s largest and most comprehensive database of food and food culture for 174 countries. This proprietary database includes 884 food culture articles, 6,500 traditional recipes, 650 ingredient articles, historical timelines, glossaries, and 2,000 food quotes. Lavishly illustrated with 14,000 photos.
- 174 Country Cookbooks
- 7,000+ Traditional Recipes for: Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Breads, Snacks, Desserts
- 1,700+ Food Culture Articles
- 14,000+ Color Photos
- 700+ Ingredient Articles
- Reference (15+ modules)
- New featured country every day
- Provides a cookbook for each of 174 countries.
- Provides students with food and culture information for country reports.
- Supports non-English speakers with content available in 103 languages.