TumbleBooks — Click below to try a FREE book or video now!
TumbleBooks, a world leader in online children’s book databases is making its family of online libraries available for free to all public libraries until at least August 31. This is a collection of animated talking picture books, read-alongs, ebooks for K-6, 7-12 and adults, audiobooks, quizzes, lesson plans, and educational games which are used by thousands of schools and public libraries in over 100 countries across the world. We are pleased to be able to provide this access to our community. Some of you may be familiar with TumbleBooks from a subscription at your child’s school — below you can access 5 of their databases through the public library.
- Resources are available 24/7
- No limit on check-outs, no waiting for titles
- Use with any device that has an Internet connection
- Available in English, Spanish, French and bilingual Tumblebooks to help you learn a new language
- Includes games and quizes that are tied to Common Core standards
- Easy to view playlists to find titles by time length, subject, or author
- Detail on each title includes reading level, accelerated reader (AR) information and access to quizzes and printable book report