Create your own bubble maker so you can see all the colors of the rainbow.
You can also learn about surface tension – what makes a bubble a bubble!
- 20 oz. empty plastic bottle
- Old sock – big enough to fit over the bottle
- Bowl for mixing up your bubble mix
- 1 tablespoon of Dishwashing soap
- 1/4 cup of Water
- Take the plastic bottle and cut the bottom off the bottle – leave yourself the mouth of the bottle and about 4” of bottle.
- Take the sock and slip it over the bottom of the bottle and slide it up the bottle
- Make your bubble solution. Mix together the dishwashing detergent and water. You can make any amount you would like – just use 1:4 ratio – 1 part soap to 4 parts water.
- Take your mixture outside and dip your sock bottle into the mixtur
- Blow into your bottle and you can create some amazing bubbles!